Cognigen Corporation in Buffalo, NY
The candidate will enhance and further Cognigen’s reputation and image as a leader in pharmacometric services through high-quality work, publications and presentations, and strategic client interactions. They will develop strategic plans for and provide insight into the optimal use of modeling and simulation in drug development programs. They will serve as the main point-of-contact for assigned clients, with responsibility for multiple projects within and across development programs.
In addition, they will lead multidisciplinary project teams to the successful completion of client contracts, effectively use internal resources to meet project timelines and budgets, formulates and approve pharmacometric analysis plans ensuring the appropriateness of methods for data handling and analysis, as well as compliance with current regulatory guidances. Senior pharmacometricians will mentor junior level scientists in the development of their technical skills.
We encourage researching of new pharmacometric methodologies as well as making contributions to the development and refinement of Cognigen standards and processes. Organizational leadership is essential through influential, interpersonal skills, and understanding of organizational dynamics to maximize Cognigen’s effectiveness, and to influence the industry through participation in pharmacometric committees or other external-facing opportunities.
The attributes that we look for in this position are:
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take on challenges
- Possesses excellent critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, and organization skills
- Possesses excellent communication (listening, writing, and presentation)
- Possesses excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external teams
- Ability to plan, design, lead, and implement solutions
- Must have the ability to think creatively and have the technical capability to address novel problems
- Must have analytical savvy and be a leader
Submit your application and resume online today.