Simulations Plus, Inc. is the leading developer of ADMET, PBPK and PBBM modeling software for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and is comprised of the corporate headquarters in Lancaster, CA, Cognigen in Buffalo, NY, Dilisym in Durham, NC, and Lixoft in Paris, France. Simulations Plus is publicly traded on NASDAQ (ticker symbol SLP), employs over 150 employees, and is poised for growth.
LOCATION: This position will be 100% remote.
DESCRIPTION: Accounts Receivable Accountant will play an important role in the Company’s daily billing and collection. The successful candidate must be a good team player and able to manage multiple tasks in the Accounts Receivable Function. The accountant will report to the Accounting Operations Manager.
- Follow the established process to issue daily invoices
- Send invoices to customers or upload invoices to customer portals in a timely manner
- Collect and allocate customer payments
- Follow up on customer queries about invoices and payments
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payment and other irregularities, and take actions to collect or adjust
- Perform account reconciliation and maintain customer accounts in accuracy
- Support internal and external audits from Accounts Receivable perspective
- Generate reports and perform ad-hoc tasks per manager’s requests
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or the related areas
- Over 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of revenue recognition in GAAP
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong sense in internal control compliance
- Quick learner
- Closely work with manager to make improvement in processes
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)