Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
We are looking for an Assistant Director, Pharmacometrics to help lead multi-disciplinary project teams through the successful completion of client goals.
Location: This position is 100% remote.
- Serve as main point of contact for assigned clients and projects
- Consult with clients on study design through development and evaluation of models
- Provide valuable insight into the optimal use of modeling and simulation in drug development programs
- Clearly communicate and present modeling and simulation results to clients
- Use state-of-the-art software to develop, evaluate and apply PK, PK/PD and exposure-response models
- Formulate pharmacometric data analysis plans, ensuring appropriateness of methods for data handling and analysis and compliance with current global regulatory guidance
- Perform model-based simulations to address critical development questions
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams to deliver analysis results
- Write pharmacometric reports and regulatory documents
- Utilize internal resources to meet project timelines and budgets
- Share scientific knowledge and skills with other staff members
Education and Experience:
- PhD in pharmacometrics, PK/PD, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, engineering, or related field preferred
- Masters in pharmacometrics or statistics will be considered
- Proficiency in Monolix, NONMEM, and R
- Population PK and PK/PD modeling experience
- Professional experience in applying Pharmacometrics preferred