- Assistant/Associate Director, Learning Services
- Business Operations
- Coordinate and deliver PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation training including, but not limited to, virtual training, onsite training, workshops, and coaching of scientists from Pharma, Regulatory Agencies, and Academia.
- Discuss PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation training with clients and prospects on the telephone, via e-mail or in person.
- Serve as a technical mentor during client software evaluations to ensure uptake of the tools.
- Build and review PBBM/PBPK models for training material and to enhance the capabilities of the suite of Simulation Plus software products.
- Train and mentor junior scientists to help them become experienced PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation trainers.
- When required, perform PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation to address objectives with client projects, including, but not limited to, FIH predictions, formulation design/optimization, population simulations, special populations, disease state modeling, and DDI predictions.
- Attend and/or present at scientific conferences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Learning Services
- S. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Science, Biostatistics, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields.
- Expert knowledge of PBBM/PBPK modeling applications from preclinical development through clinical pharmacology.
- Minimum of (5) years experience of using GastroPlus®. Experience with other Simulations Plus software products such as ADMET Predictor®, MembranePlus™, and DDDPlus™ preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates and communicates a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Some travel required (25%).
- Lancaster, CA, though remote options will be considered.