C++ Senior Software Engineer
Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
We are looking for an experience software engineer who has strong C++ experience in commercial scientific software development and in all phases of software development. This is an amazing opportunity to join the team dedicated to updating and building our modeling and simulation software programs.
Department: Life Sciences
Location: This position can be 100% remote or hybrid near Lancaster, CA
- Design and develop new software products
- Improve and enhance existing software products
- Contribute toward building our common scientific libraries
- Discuss software application issues with clients
- Originate new product modules or novel applications
- Extend current programs and their application
- Provide guidance to others in task implementation and hypothesis generation
- Troubleshoot issues during development lifecycle using tools to measure quality and performance
- 8+ years of scientific software development using modern C++
- Experience working on complex codebases
- Scientific software development
- Qt GUI programming experience
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Bachelors or Masters in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- PhD in software engineering, computer science, or related field a plus
Find out more about how amazing it is to work at Simulations Plus by visiting www.simulations-plus.com/career-center and apply today!
Base Pay Range: 100k – 140k USD per year