We are currently looking for a computational chemist/cheminformatics scientist to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a scientist to work with the best researchers in the field to apply state-of-the-art machine learning approaches to accelerate the evaluation and design of molecules at all stages of the discovery process. As a team member of our growing cheminformatics research group, you will:
- Identify and collect ADMET data from various sources.
- Perform necessary data curation to verify the accuracy, consistency, and reproducibility of the collected data.
- Build high-quality and commercial-grade QSAR and QSPR models.
- Automate data science processes and data analyses.
- Communicate well and work with other scientists and software engineers to build our late-stage optimization program.
- Attend and/or present at scientific conferences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- D. in Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, or life sciences with 0-5 years of industry and/or post-doctoral experience.
- Strong understanding of the field of cheminformatics both scientifically and its applications in drug discovery.
- Robust understanding of the relationship between data quality, quantity, diversity, statistics, and machine learning model development.
- Coding skills in at least one high-level programming language (Python, R, Java, C++, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate a positive attitude while interacting with scientists from diverse disciplines within cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimal travel required (10%).
- Remote home office, with flexible schedule considered with management approval.
- Competitive base salary, merit-based bonus, stock option grants, and generous benefits package.