Clinical Data Programmer
Our clinical data programmers collaborate closely with internal and external project teams to provide innovative and high-quality data assembly and analytical solutions. They provide technical and industry expertise in the handling and transformation of data.
Programming solutions are developed that use advanced coding techniques while working with complex data sources over a wide range of activities that include: creating complex datasets; recommending areas for standardization and automation; coding complex macros and other means of automation; writing complex dataset requirements ensuring consistency for multiple analyses within a project; and performing code reviews requiring advanced programming skills. Our data programmers collaborate closely and communicate clearly with project team members; discuss problems with clients; serve as a technical resource for coworkers; and may act as data programming lead.
The attributes that we look for in this position are:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take on challenges
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Possesses strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong organization skills
- Possesses strong communication (listening, writing, and presentation) skills
- Possesses strong relationship-building skills with the ability to work closely with project leaders and team members
- Must work well independently with the demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
- Able to work flexible hours when needed at critical deadlines
Think this job may be for you? Send us your resume and say “hello”.