The Director of Corporate Marketing will be responsible for promoting our software and service offerings to clients and to continue to identify what clients want so we can better meet their needs. This position has broad functional responsibility and high visibility to executive-level decision-makers. In addition, the candidate must align cross-organizational teams and associate and connect data points. This role will support the mission to grow net sales and volume and develop best-in-class brands that deliver profitable growth.
Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
Location: This position is 100% remote.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and own the creation of materials for market education, sales acceleration and thought leadership
- Drive demand generation by connecting, engaging, and developing loyalty with consumers using storytelling, business insights, and data acumen; create consumer preference and engagement through campaigns that deliver specific and measurable KPIs; create consideration and adoption of crucial brands/products
- Distill complex business concepts into clear, concise, compelling value propositions, positioning, and messaging
- Develop and recommend department operating budgets; review and revise financial reports and prepare departmental reports
- Sets achievable goals and develops a team culture that inspires the team and emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee development, and high performance
- Designs, establishes, and maintains critical business metrics related to promotional materials to enable data-driven decisions
- Analyze competitor and alternative marketing offerings, assess strengths and weaknesses to develop a winning strategy
- Hold regular meetings with internal stakeholders to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present solutions
- Attend and/or participate at sales and corporate events
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our client base
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years working in product marketing or related function
- Experience working in healthcare, life science, or biotech is a plus
- Portfolio of executing multi-channel GTM with measurable results
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to set a vision, lead change, and lead and mentor a team providing coaching, development, and training as needed
- A proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Results-driven; takes initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field a plus
Apply today at www.simulations-plus.com/about/careers!