Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
We are looking for a Director, Pharmacometrics to lead multi-disciplinary project teams through the successful completion of client goals.
Location: This position is 100% remote.
- Independently develop and evaluate more complex models and simulations
- Lead, manage, and work with multidisciplinary project teams to successfully support client requests
- Build partnerships with clients; provide strategic input and advice
- Provide strategic direction regarding the integration of modeling and simulation results and findings
- Assist in teaching workshops and providing training
- Mentor junior-level scientists; may supervise assigned scientists
- Promote software and consulting service offerings; may assist in developing proposals and work scopes
- Serve as main point of contact for assigned clients and projects
- Consult with clients on study design through development and evaluation of models
- Provide valuable insight into the optimal use of modeling and simulation in drug development programs
- Clearly communicate and present modeling and simulation results to clients
- Use state-of-the-art software to develop, evaluate and apply PK, PK/PD and exposure-response models
- Formulate pharmacometric data analysis plans, ensuring appropriateness of methods for data handling and analysis and compliance with current global regulatory guidance
- Perform model-based simulations to address critical development questions
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams to deliver analysis results
- Write pharmacometric reports and regulatory documents
- Utilize internal resources to meet project timelines and budgets
- Share scientific knowledge and skills with other staff members
Education and Experience:
- PhD in pharmacometrics, PK/PD, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, engineering, or related field preferred
- Masters in pharmacometrics or statistics will be considered
- Proficiency in Monolix, NONMEM, and R
- Population PK and PK/PD modeling experience
- Professional experience in applying Pharmacometrics preferred