Inside Sales Representative
Simulations Plus in Lancaster, CA
- Marketing & Sales
- The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving new business and meeting established revenue goals through the sale of our DDDPlus™, MembranePlus™, and PKPlus™ software solutions, while also serving as a key liaison to our academic partners for all products. The successful hire will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their markets strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing, and directly interacting with, a select group of domestic/international prospect and customer accounts for the purpose of accelerating their conversion and renewal of software license(s).
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- prospect acquisitions
- building client rapport and networks with scientists in drug development
- product needs assessments
- cross-selling solutions across divisions, where appropriate
- coordination of web-based and onsite sales presentations
- contract preparation and negotiations
- account and marketing database management
- market and business research
- competitor intelligence and analysis
- setup and attendance at conferences
- development of marketing and promotional materials
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Science, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of successful B2B sales experience within high-tech and/or pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge or training in drug development a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates and communicates a positive attitude while interacting with clients at all levels.
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
This position reports to the President – Lancaster Division, but may assist the Life Sciences and Operations groups with certain activities. Minimal travel (<20%) required.
- Lancaster, CA, though remote commuting will be considered
- Competitive base salary + commissions