Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Our internships provide will you with a unique opportunity to expand your professional horizons and develop your skills. It will help prepare you for a career in modeling and simulation science by gaining hands-on experience with our industry-leading software tools under the guidance of experts.
Location: This position can be 100% remote or hybrid near one of our four physical locations
- Build and review mechanistic models in the fields of PBPK, QSP, QST, and/or population PK/PD
- Research, compile, and document data from various sources
- Support research collaboration projects with industry and/or regulatory agencies.
- Contribute to manuscripts and white papers to describe innovative model development and mechanisms
- Shadow the testing of software products
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and eagerness to learn
- Maintain a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and clients
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Currently attending an accredited graduate program
- Prior experience with modeling and simulation software is preferred
- Bachelors in pharmaceutical science, software engineering, chemistry, or related field
- Current working on Masters or PhD in pharmaceutical science, software engineering, chemistry, or related field
Find out more about how amazing it is to work at Simulations Plus by visiting www.simulations-plus.com/career-center and apply today!
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour