Simulations Plus is poised at the cutting edge of mechanistic modeling & simulation research with a selected team of highly motivated and creative talent. Our company’s growth potential is tremendous, and we can provide you with a unique opportunity to expand your professional horizons and develop your skills.
Prepare yourself for a career in modeling & simulation science by gaining hands-on experience with our industry-leading software tools under the guidance of experts!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• build and review mechanistic models in the fields of PBPK, QSP, QST, and/or population PK/PD
• research, compile, and document data from various sources.
• assist in the testing of software products.
• support research collaboration projects with industry and/or regulatory agencies.
• contribute to proposals, reports, manuscripts and/or white papers to clearly describe innovative model development and mechanisms.
• … and more!
The Internship+ program offers paid, 3-month remote opportunities on a year-round basis to students in an accredited graduate program. Prior experience with modeling & simulation software is preferred.