Jr. PBPK Modeler
Buffalo, NY, Lancaster, CA, Paris, France, Remote Work, Research Triangle Park, NC
We are currently looking for PBPK/PBBM modelers to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a junior/entry level scientist to perform PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation to address objectives with client projects, including, but not limited to, FIH predictions, formulation design/optimization, population simulations, and DDI predictions.
The right hire will:
• Write study proposals, modeling reports, white papers, and/or journal publications to clearly describe model development and validation.
• Mentor and supervise junior scientists to support model development and meet client timelines.
• Support research collaboration projects with industry and/or regulatory agencies.
• Discuss software applications with clients and prospects on the telephone or in person.
• Attend and/or present at scientific conferences.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• M.S. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Science, Biostatistics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, or related fields.
• Minimum 0-2 years experience and hands-on knowledge of PBBM/PBPK modeling applications from preclinical development to clinical pharmacology.
• Excellent oral and written English skills – fluent in multiple languages a plus!
• Demonstrate and communicate a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels.
• Build and maintain strategic partnerships across the industry.
• Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.