Learning Services Coordinator/Content Creator
Buffalo, NY, Lancaster, CA, Paris, France, Remote Work, Research Triangle Park, NC
Simulations Plus is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to help design, build, and execute training content for our Learning Services department. This individual will be responsible for coordinating trainings as well as producing high-quality training content and promotional material by working closely with scientists (learning the technical and scientific aspects of our software products), IT, and marketing. An ideal candidate will have experience or interest in life science, biotech or similar industries, with a strong desire to help support training events.
Applicant should be able to:
- Coordinate workshops and other trainings with IT, finance, and licensing teams.
- Visually articulate complex scientific theories and processes that will actively engage learners.
- Monitor and implement necessary training content changes across Learning Services offerings.
- Help to create workshop materials, tutorials and other scientific documents with the guidance of experts in the respective fields.
- Write, review, edit, and update content for training including presentations, marketing materials, and additional content to be implemented in our Learning Management System.
- Support clients as needed with respect to training and technical support.
- Seek and gather information from trainees and trainers regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses.
- Build rapport and maintain relationships, from both external and internal stakeholders.
This position reports to the Director – Learning Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or a similar field.
- Superior writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Ability to communicate to a high-level audience (specifically scientists).
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Competitive base salary, merit-based bonus, and stock option grants.