Simulations Plus in Lancaster, CA
- Monitor, process and document licenses and license renewals.
- Complete teaching and academic reference license applications and gather required supporting documents and signatures.
- Manage license database and update ACT CRM database with licensing details.
- Act as licensing point of contact with IT support staff, procurement officers and end users.
- Promote Software Licensing best practices to the client and provide support where appropriate.
- Support internal self-audits and external audits with focused attention on opportunities for improvement.
- Create ShareFile accounts for end users to allow for retrieval of installation packages and communicate instructions for installing software.
- Establish and manage the relationship between multiple teams: sales, IT department and accounting.
- Provide support to accounting and marketing departments, as needed.
- This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Superior ability to communicate professionally with internal and external clients.
- Expert organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Database entry and data management experience.
- Strong understanding and application of Microsoft Office, email and internet.
Job Location: Lancaster, CA
Compensation: Competitive salary and merit-based bonus