Simulations Plus’ Corporate Marketing is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team. The ideal candidate will be able to operate independently, be detail-oriented, and anticipate the team’s needs while seamlessly pivoting to meet changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
This position will support the company’s marketing efforts, including creating and sourcing digital marketing content and marketing campaigns, including some copywriting. Also support creative and campaign development, distribution, and fulfillment of event collateral.
Working with business development personnel to implement win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional presentations. Manage multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously, effectively, and efficiently under tight deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect the ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail
- Maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Coordinate promotional campaigns as assigned by Marketing Director, including strategy, copy, and creative.
- Organize the facilitation of direct marketing campaigns following marketing plan/budget/goals using internal data and external data sources to analyze & identify target prospects for company solutions
- Assist with writing, proofreading, and editing print and electronic marketing materials and related member and employee communications
- Participates in planning, promoting, and hosting of special events as needed
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of marketing or advertising experience
- 2 years working with social media strategy and content delivery
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Pharmaceutical or biotech experience is a plus but not required
Special Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of digital advertising technology tools such as web, mobile, social media, email, and experience creating/using content management software (WordPress is a plus.)
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, Outlook, and Teams
Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, Greater Los Angeles Area, Remote will be considered.