Marketing Research Analyst
Simulations Plus in Lancaster, CA
We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time Market Research Analyst position. The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for co-producing innovative creative and content that helps build a positive reputation for the company while working within a strong, cross-functional team to help translate audience insights into marketing strategy and execution.
- Provide timely and actionable marketing research findings and insights to senior management for decision making and to enhance company brand equity, experience, preference, and profitability
- Identify and categorize market requirements
- Develop Use Cases, quantify the impact of market problems and maintain market research
- Track operational metrics on current markets and ongoing marketing initiatives
- Manage a portfolio of market research development studies to ensure relevance, consistency, and accuracy
- Research and track product capabilities, performance, and release schedule as it relates to marketing strategy
- Govern account segmentation & targeting process
- Discover growth initiatives through industry and portfolio analysis; distill replicable best practices to implement across market segments
- Deliver clear and concise market analysis updates enriched with industry, geo-targeted, existing customer, competition, and market conditions
- · Support Business Development team by providing new targets to grow pipeline
- · Assist in business planning activities for Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- · Evaluate and implement methods for collecting data into internal databases
- · Provide support for tactical and strategic initiatives and other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills Include
- Expert familiarity in digital program strategies, best practices, and industry trends
- Ability to work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs including managing the day to day accountabilities.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Ability to collect data to analyze feedback from users to gauge satisfaction, user experience, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- A sound knowledge of the digital space, social media, emerging tech, voice, podcasts, and related technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Market Research or related field
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Proven success developing relationships across diverse teams, including Sales, Business Development, and Marketing
- Ability to display complex data visually, creating powerful presentations for both analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Strong researcher that can quantify benefits
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Experience in using CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Market research experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience a plus, but not required