Purpose: The Web Content Assistant position provides an opportunity to develop relevant skills in web content design, creation, and editing while supporting the web and marketing goals of the Marketing & Sales department. Projects will be determined on an ongoing basis by the Marketing Team based on current website needs.
- Data entry and upkeep on web events calendar
- Uploading marketing materials to online libraries
- Archiving documents and videos on ShareFile
- Assisting with maintenance of website Resource Center
- Creating and editing content in WordPress following established style guidelines
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to follow assignments through to completion
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong understanding and application of Microsoft Office, email, and internet
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar web content management is preferred
- Familiarity with standard social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) preferred
Paid intern position. Dates are negotiable. Minimum time required each week is 15 hours.