Microsoft Dynamics Analyst and Developer
Buffalo, NY, Lancaster, CA, Paris, France, Remote Work, Research Triangle Park, NC
The Dynamics 365 Business Analyst and Developer will be responsible for the system administration, integration, and data exchange with enterprise platforms and services for our Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations (F&O) application. This position will work with outside contractors, internal Information Technology staff, and product stakeholders to finalize the implementation phases of the application, manage the daily functionality of the application once implemented, and oversee ongoing functionality enhancements.
- 5+ years of experience working on Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations extensions, reports, and integrations, as well as providing IT support
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Bi to create and deliver dashboards to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 security roles, duties, privileges, and permissions
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Awareness of Microsoft project methodologies
- Building, deployment, and migration of Microsoft Dynamics F&O solutions across development, test, pre-production, and production environments
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience connecting multiple data sources (ODBC, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements and ensure implementation recommendations appropriately fit
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills when working with end-users and fellow team members
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a team environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology-related field.
- Experience performing a full life cycle conversion from a legacy system to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Experience supporting security audits and SOX compliance testing with external audit teams.
- Experience with Clarizen, Mavenlink, Sciforma, or other enterprise project management software.
- Experience with financial reporting.
- One or more Microsoft certifications, such as:
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
While not required, previous experience managing Azure cloud computing services would allow the candidate to stand out amongst other candidates. Possession of one or more of the following certifications would further segregate the candidate from their peers.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert