Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator
Research Triangle Park, NC
DILIsym Services is seeking a part-time Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator for our Research Triangle Park, North Carolina site. This position will provide a variable scale of administrative support in areas including but not limited to Accounting, Human Resources, and Marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to operate independently, must be detail-oriented and able to anticipate the team’s needs, while seamlessly pivoting to meet changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships within the divisional team as well as corporation.
Responsibilities may include:
- Day-to-day calendar management: travel planning and management, expense management, as well as coordination for external partnering meetings during on and offsite events and conferences.
- Provide logistical support: coordinate conference room reservations, equipment reservations, package shipments, and vendor coordination and receiving onsite guest visits.
- Draft, design, and edit corporate files as needed: including external & internal presentations and meeting materials.
- Document management: Assist in filing, tracking, and delivery of meeting notes and presentations.
- Maintain both electronic and physical filing systems: for legal documents, records, and special projects. Enter sales leads into the CRM system as needed.
- Oversee office facilities and coordinate with building management for any necessary repairs, computer/printer needs, office supply inventory, etc.
- Perform light accounting duties as directed by accounting group (ex. Deposit checks into local bank) as needed.
- Assist HR for on-site distribution of materials, as needed.
- Assist Marketing with special projects, needed.
- Maintain employees’ confidence and protect operations by keeping company proprietary information confidential.
- 6-10 years of administrative/office management experience
- •Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Highly proficient technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SugarCRM)
- Pharmaceutical or biotech experience is a plus, but not required