Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
We are looking for a Pharmacometrician I to help lead multi-disciplinary project teams through the successful completion of client goals. This role will engage in activities ranging from consultations on study design through the development and evaluation of models, the performance of simulations, and the presentation of results.
Department: Pharmacometric Services
Location: This position can be 100% remote or hybrid near Buffalo, NY
- Consult with clients on study design through development and evaluation of models
- Provide valuable insight into the optimal use of modeling and simulation in drug development programs
- Clearly communicate and present modeling and simulation results to clients
- Use state-of-the-art software to develop, evaluate and apply PK, PK/PD and exposure-response models
- Formulate pharmacometric data analysis plans, ensuring appropriateness of methods for data handling and analysis and compliance with current global regulatory guidance
- Perform model-based simulations to address critical development questions
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams to deliver analysis results
- Write pharmacometric reports and regulatory documents
- Utilize internal resources to meet project timelines and budgets
- Share scientific knowledge and skills with other staff members
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- PhD in pharmacometrics, PK/PD, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, engineering, or related field preferred
- Masters in pharmacometrics or statistics will be considered
- Proficiency in Monolix, NONMEM, and R
- Population PK and PK/PD modeling experience
- Professional experience in applying Pharmacometrics preferred
Find out more about how amazing it is to work at Simulations Plus by visiting www.simulations-plus.com/career-center and apply today!
Base Pay Range: 90k – 120k USD per year