Department: Life Sciences – Simulations Studies
- Learn mechanistic absorption and physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling and simulation using GastroPlus, MembranePlus and DDDPlus.
- Analyze and interpret preclinical and clinical data. Conduct research/data analysis to further understand the effects of healthy and disease states on drug absorption, distribution, and elimination.
- Aid and perform mechanistic absorption/PBPK modeling and simulation to address objectives with client projects, including, but not limited to, FIH predictions, formulation design/optimization, population simulations, and DDI predictions.
- Share research findings by writing scientific articles or posters and/or presenting at scientific conferences.
- D. or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biostatistics, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent communication, reporting and team interaction skills, self-motivation, proactivity and the ability to work independently, required.
- Lancaster, CA. Alternate locations will be considered