Project Coordinator/CRM Administrator
Department: Business Operations
- Aids in data review including compiling and organizing analytical information from laboratory groups, clients and literature to support model development.
- Maintains well documented, organized and up-to-date study files including proposals, model inputs, reporting, and correspondence.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard reports/presentations/table formats as required.
- Responsible for and drives report production under guidance from modelers and management.
- Coordinates a variety of internal and external projects to ensure delivery on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Partner with the business development and operations leadership teams to understand highest priority reporting needs and develop new reports in Microsoft Power BI and CRM.
- Provide training to stakeholders on how to access and use CRM reports.
- Provides solutions and recommendations to complex business problems and issues related to reporting and data analysis. Work with team members to determine satisfactory resolution, including appropriate documentation.
- Serve as a point of contact for the sales organization to field questions and problem solve situations, when necessary, with CRM tools and other processes, as needed.
- Support sales operation functions within and across divisions which may include forecasting, sales and operations planning, and market research.
- Help lead the organization through a transformation and be a change agent/advocate.
- This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field preferred.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills.
- Experience with sales processes in a pharmaceutical or scientific environment preferred.
- Experience processing and analyzing data.
- Experience creating impactful data visualizations, dashboards and metrics for end users.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Lancaster, CA or remote considerations.
- Competitive salary and merit-based bonus.