Responsibilities and skills:
- Exceptionally strong C++ and Qt skillset required
- Experience in creating Qt custom widgets would be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design; data structures; systems and applications programming; and multithreaded programming
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- A passion for design, problem-solving, AND hands-on development
- Proficiency in troubleshooting/debugging issues during development lifecycle and using necessary tools to measure software quality/performance
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, tech design, implementation, code review, testing, and release
- Shown attention to detail, the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule
- All other duties as designated by the manager
- BS or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum of four to five (4-5) years experience as a C++ and/or Qt programmer in a commercial software environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates and communicates a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.