Sales and Customer Support Specialist
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales and Customer Support Specialist to help with our business development activities. In this role, tasks include, but are not limited to, verifying and processing customer information, ensuring accurate data entry into the company’s CRM, drafting software renewal proposals, account management support learning and evaluations, and support of integrated sales goals in existing accounts.
To ensure success, this candidate should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding candidates understand sales performance metrics, account management, and cross selling products and services.
- Sales and Customer Support Specialist
- Business Operations
- Responsible for supporting the sales team in hitting or exceeding quarterly sales revenue goals
- Responsible for managing and mining existing accounts for potential upsell and integrated sales opportunities
- Draft proposals, respond to RFI/RFPs, sales agreements in a timely manner
- Assist in getting proposals and agreements with customers to a close
- Understand customer pain points, needs and goals while relaying the value of our software product(s) to them throughout the sales cycle
- Proactively manage customer agreements (CDA, MSA, license agreements) aligned with legal and sales teams to ensure they do not lapse.
- Ensure that data and operational records (quotes/orders/opportunities) entered in the CRM are accurate
- Compile monthly sales reports or design new account management dashboards in the CRM
- Other duties as assigned.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, scientific fields or similar.
- Working knowledge of Sales functions
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Account management experience.
- Working knowledge of sales reports and records.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated growth mindset while interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Ability to learn and become familiar with an expansive variety of products
- Remote role, with potential to work from a divisional office.
Competitive base salary, merit-based bonus, and stock option grants.