Simulations Plus is a leading developer of modeling and simulation software, and a provider of consulting services. We support our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients through drug discovery, development research, and regulatory submissions.
Leadership truly cares about maintaining a positive culture and for employee well-being. We offer fully remote work, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation along with free medical premiums, stock options, bonus potential, and more!
The Sr. PBPK Modeler will perform PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation to address objectives with client projects such as FIH predictions, formulation design/optimization, population simulations, and DDI predictions.
Department: Life Sciences
Location: This position can be 100% remote or hybrid near Lancaster, CA
- Support research collaboration projects with industry partners and regulatory agencies
- Review, compile, and document data from various sources
- Build and validate PBBM/PBPK models
- Contribute to the advancement of scientific algorithms and approaches
- Serve as technical lead on PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulation client projects
- Write study proposals, modeling reports, white papers, and journal publications while clearly describing model development and validation
- Mentor and supervisor junior scientist to better support model development and client needs
- Discuss software applications with potential and current clients
- Assist in the testing of software products
- Help in the preparation of training materials
- Attend and present at scientific conferences
- Other duties as assigned
- Expert knowledge of PBBM/PBPK modeling applications from preclinical development to clinical pharmacology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Maintain a positive attitude while interacting with colleagues and clients
- Build and strengthen strategic partnerships across the industry
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimal travel required up to 10%
- Masters in pharmaceutical science, biostatistics, biomedical engineering, chemistry, or related field
- PhD in pharmaceutical science, biostatistics, biomedical engineering, chemistry, or related field preferred
Find out more about how amazing it is to work at Simulations Plus by visiting www.simulations-plus.com/career-center and apply today!
Base Pay Range: 125k – 150k USD per year