- Gain the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and brightest scientists in simulation and modeling for drug development
- We offer competitive compensation, stock options and benefits including a flexible and generous time off program
- Flexible options to work remote, hybrid, or in person
This award, from Comparably, is especially meaningful as it is entirely based on feedback from the last 12 months, provided by our employees themselves. Winners are determined based on a series of 50+ structured and comprehensive workplace questions in nearly 20 core culture categories including, Compensation, Leadership, Professional Development, Work-Life Balance, and Perks & Benefits, to name a few. We are honored to be recognized in the top 5% of companies for women particularly as we continue to foster an environment that supports the growth and advancement opportunities for our female employees.
- Simulations Plus ranks in the top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Gender Score.
- Simulations Plus ranks in the top 10% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Diversity Score.
At Simulations Plus, we believe that a promotion is more than just a title change, a salary increase, and an expanded job description. We promote our staff because we value dedication; we commend discretionary efforts, and we celebrate achieving the next career milestones. In short, we recognize excellence.