9:00 am – 2:00 pm PDT
This workshop is full. Please register for our waitlist to get notified if a seat becomes available.
This advanced workshop is appropriate for scientists working in preclinical and clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics who want an in-depth understanding of how the highly interactive process of absorption (passive and carrier-mediated), metabolism in the gut and other tissues, and whole-body distribution affect PK and PD
To attend this workshop, participants should be familiar with the following:
- Running basic GastroPlus® simulations
- Database and support file structure
- Primary inputs for physicochemical and pharmacokinetic parameters
- Basic physiology options for human and animal simulations
If you are new to GastroPlus® we recommend the following courses to attend prior to this workshop:
- SLP-GP100VR | Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus® Workshop
- SLP-GP101VR | GastroPlus® Introductory Workshop
The workshop is taught by experienced PBPK modelers from Simulations Plus.
Please register by Monday, September 11th, 2023 at simulations-plus.learnupon.com/store
The course is limited to 25 participants.
*An account associated with a valid educational email address is required
Bulk Discount: We offer a 10% off multi-seat discount.
Contact email@example.com to get a coupon code and instructions for registering your group.