We are pleased to announce the release of GastroPlus™ 9.5! This version has something for all users of our top-ranked PBPK modeling platform.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
• New mechanistic PBPK models for antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Improved covariate models in the Population Simulator
• New default Chinese, hepatic impairment, and animal physiology models
• New delivery models: bolus & controlled release injections for subcutaneous and intramuscular pathways
• Updated unbound intracellular concentration calculations in PBPK tissues
• Improved output reporting
• … and more!
Also, a brief discussion will focus on an exciting development related to the use of MembranePlus™ to estimate the fraction unbound in enterocytes to predict lysosomal trapping effects on absorption.
An opportunity to ask questions will follow Viera’s presentation.