Hard to believe that we’re already in the middle of summer. I hope you’re having a splashing time so far.
I am excited to be in Montreal this week for the CRS Annual Meeting & Expo. I’d love to see you, so if you are at CRS please stop by our booth (#316) and say hello. I’ll be giving out raffle tickets for a chance to win a seat in one of our GastroPlus® Introductory or Advanced virtual workshops. Don’t miss out!
Additionally, come join us for lunch at CRS and hear my colleague, Senior Scientist II Jessica Spires, present a Tech Talk titled “Complex Delivery Routes and Generics: The Next Frontier for PBBM/PBPK Modeling” on Tuesday, July 12 from 12 – 1 PM, Room #524. Lunch will be provided to the first 30 attendees so don’t be late.
Later this summer you can also catch us at ACS Fall 2022 (Aug. 21-25) where Bob Clark, retired computational chemical biologist with Simulations Plus, will present “AI-driven drug design (AIDD): Coupling high-throughput pharmacokinetic simulation (HTPK) to multi-objective molecular evolution of triazolopyrimidine antimalarial leads” on Wednesday, August 24 from 4:40 – 5:00 PM.
Lastly, we continue to offer trainings including:
- GastroPlus® PBPK Modeling & Simulation Workshop (Aug. 22-23) at PharminoGen in Yongin-si, South Korea
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Development Workshop – July 25-28
- Predicting pharmacokinetics of multisource acyclovir oral products through Physiologically Based Biopharmaceutics Modeling (July 13)
- Next Gen Tech for QST/QSP & PBPK Modeling (July 26)
- Project Optimus – FDA’s New Dose Optimization & Selection Paradigm in Oncology Drug Development (Sept. 7)
As always, please reach out if you need any assistance. I’m always available to answer your questions, provide estimates or help you increase your GastroPlus knowledge and utility.
By Dan O’ Connor