Happy Spring… even though this year I have experienced the most severe case of “hay fever” ever. Thanks to all of you researchers who created allergy medicines and sprays that have me back to normal… somewhat.In this month’s newsletter, I thought I would share information for some of the most frequently requested topics, which include:
- What is the best way to reach support when a question or issue arises?
- Whom can I call about anything Simulations Plus?
- Where can I find training information?
- How do I join the GastroPlus User Group?
Let me address these firstname.lastname@example.org Anything Simulations Plus You can call or message me or my colleague, Arlene Padron. Senior Director, Business DevelopmentDaniel O’Connor, located in the Eastern USAEmailLinkedIn(203) 426-7000 or (203) 873-8237 (cell) Director, Business DevelopmentArlene Padron, located in the Central USAEmailLinkedIn(661) 435-9249 Training InformationSimulations Plus provides a wide range of webinars and workshop training opportunities including monthly no-cost beginner training, specialized subject training as well as low-cost on-demand training. On-Demand Courses (Now Available)Support from Simulations Plus Simulations Plus provides a support platform that creates a “ticket” that is tracked and timed for speedy support. All you need to do is send an email stating your request and a response from the appropriate support team member will be forthcoming. The email address is:
- Transdermal Administration (TCAT™) in GastroPlus
- Injectables (IM, SQ, IA) in GastroPlus Including Biologics and LAIs
- Ocular Administration (OCAT™) in GastroPlus
- Pulmonary Administration (PCAT™) in GastroPlus
GastroPlus User GroupThis is a forum for…
- Discussing best practices, Q&A, and FAQs
- Sharing knowledge of software functionality and applications
- Presenting and advancing M&S science via social media, webinars, and face-to-face meetings
- Establishing pre-competitive areas of research and collaboration across industry and academia
- Feeding back improvements and software functionality requests to Simulations Plus
- Advocating and promoting enhanced adoption of M&S tools in drug discovery and development
- Understanding and influencing regulatory expectations for M&S submissions
Join GP User Group Lastly, in addition to the other scientific meetings we plan to attend, please consider joining me and Associate Research Fellow Jim Mullin in July at the Controlled Release Society 2023 Annual Meeting July 24th – 28th in Las Vegas, NV. Look for us in booth #410. Jim will also be presenting “Development of Silica Release Model for Intraocular Injections” at the conference. As always, please let me know how we can help to support your research or if you would like to learn more about any of our platforms. By Dan O’Connor