Celebrating 25 years in business and continuing the commitment to improve public health through innovative solutions!
- Sept. 2-3, 6-7 Obinna Obianom and Stefan Roepcke are attending the Population Approach Group Europe (PAGE) 2021 Meeting
- Sept. 13-16 John DiBella to present “The Future Is Now” at the II International Symposium on Drug Delivery Systems
- Sept.13-17 Aksana Jones presents “Exploratory Data Analysis Theory + Hands-on Exercise and NONMEM® Architecture” at the 2021 ACCP Meeting
- Sept.14 Ted Grasela Receives Honorary Fellowship Award at ACCP Meeting
- Sept. 17 Sandra Suarez-Sharp to present, “Application of PBBM in Support of Manufacturing Changes and Controls via Safe Space Biowaivers” for The Society for Pharmaceutical Dissolution Science US Chapter
- Sept. 21-22 DILIsym 2-Day Course QST modeling in the areas of toxicology and clinical pharmacology
- Sept. 23 Introduction to RENAsym® QST modeling for clinicians and pharma/biotech scientists
- Sept. 27-Oct. 1 Introduction to PopPK Data Analysis with NONMEM® Led by our pharmacometrics experts
- Sept. 28 IPFsym® Intro Workshop*
- Sept. 30 NAFLDsym® Workshop* These two courses focus on clinical and quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP)
- Oct. 11 Advanced GastroPlus® Workshop Providing a more in-depth exploration of PBPK theory and execution
- Oct. 25 Beginner’s Course to GastroPlus®
- Sept. 7 Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus® (pre-registration required)
- Sept. 15 ADMET Predictor® 10.3 (APX.3): Flagship machine learning platform for ADMET modeling – flagship machine learning platform for ADMET modeling with extended capabilities
- Sept. 22 Developing a PBPK modeling approach for evaluating drug product performance in infants based on adults data – a collaborative webinar with the University of Athens
- Sept. 29 PBPK Modeling Approach in Pregnant Subjects & Fetus – PBPK modeling gives birth to a new application!
Latest Product News
For 25 years, we have been committed to integrating the best science with intuitive interfaces to provide validated machine learning, QSP, QST, HTPK, PBPK, PBBM, PopulationPK, and PK/PD modeling and simulation software for novice and expert users alike.
- MonolixSuite® R2021 in September
- APX.3 is on the way this month
- Sept. 28 Register for a DDDPlus demo 10 am-12pm PT / 1-3 pm ET
Copyright © 2021 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
Cognigen Corporation, a Simulations Plus company
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus company
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus company