Register for Fall 2020 Virtual Workshops
- DILIsym Software 2-Day Course This is a beginner’s course for clinicians, pharmaceutical, biotechnology scientists, and engineers in the areas of toxicology, clinical pharmacology, pharmacovigilance, DMPK, and ADME – prior experience with DILIsym is not required.
- NAFLDsym Software 1-Day Course This is a beginner’s course for mechanistic modelers, pharmacologists, clinicians, pharmaceutical, biotechnology scientists, and engineers in the specific area of clinical and quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). Prior experience with NAFLDsym is not required.
Solving the global COVID-19 pandemic requires innovative and integrative new approaches to accelerate drug development.
de-risking clinical trials and maximizing patient benefit.Simulations Plus has the tools and expertise to move your COVID-19 drug development program forward!
Main evolution for the 2020 version:
- A fresh new interface for the simulation merging Mlxplore and Simulx
- A new data management that allows a lot of flexibility in terms of selection, filtering, for all our applications
- A lot of visual improvements (dark theme, possibility to zoom and unzoom, better readability)
- Output selection, definition and filtering in PKanalix
- Data visualization o the data as trend lines with means and standard deviations computed on bins
Simulations Plus Monthly News & EventsSimulations Plus, Inc.:
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Telephone: +1-661-723-7723Cognigen Corporation, a Simulations Plus company:
1780 Wehrle Drive, Suite 110
Buffalo, NY 14221-7000
Telephone: +1-716-633-3463DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus company:
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Telephone: +1-919-558-1323Lixoft, a Simulations Plus company
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80