As the summer season heats up here in New England, we invite you all to join us in honoring 2022 World Lung Cancer Day. As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting all aspects of cancer research and to help accelerate finding a cure, Simulations Plus is offering a FREE 3-Month software trial to the GastroPlus (GP) Pulmonary module.
To continue learning about our oncology services please join our September 7th drug development webinar co-hosted by two scientists from the Clinical Pharmacology office at the US FDA.
Breaking News! In the coming weeks, the new version of GP (version 9.8.3) will be introduced. Please look for the webinar announcement and software download details coming to your inbox soon.
- ACS Fall 2022 (Aug. 21-25), Hybrid (Chicago, IL) – Bob Clark, computational chemical biologist with Simulations Plus will present “AI-driven drug design (AIDD): Coupling high-throughput pharmacokinetic simulation (HTPK) to multi-objective molecular evolution of triazolopyrimidine antimalarial leads” on Wednesday, August 24th from 4:40 – 5:00 PM CT.
See us in September at these conferences:
- ISSX/MSO (Sept. 11-14), Seattle, WA. I will be attending so please stop by to see me at booth # 30. Chief Scientific Officer, Viera Lukacova will be presenting “Absorption predictions: current capabilities and knowledge gaps.” We’ll also have several poster presentations.
- AAPS Global Bio Equivalence Harmonization (Sept. 28-29), Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Associate Vice President, Regulatory Affairs Xavier Pepin will be attending.
We have a new lineup of GastroPlus introductory and advanced workshops now available for the fall including:
- In Person
- GastroPlus® PBPK Modeling & Simulation Workshop (Aug. 22-23) at PharminoGen in Yongin-si, South Korea
- GastroPlus® Workshop for Complex Generics (Sept. 19-21) in Mumbai, India
- Complimentary Introduction to GP (Sept. 6, Oct. 10 – Central European Time, Nov. 7, and Dec. 5)
- GastroPlus Introductory Workshop (Sept. 26-30, and Nov. 21-25 – Central European Time)
- GastroPlus Advanced Workshop: DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology (Nov. 14-17)
- GastroPlus® as an Educational Tool: Teaching of Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics through PBPK Modeling (Sept. 14)