MIDD+ Registration is now open!
Top Reasons to Attend:
Expand your skill set with the latest in model-informed drug & compound development strategies
Learn directly from scientific experts and practitioners from across the globe
Hear from representatives from Cognigen, DILIsym Services, Lixoft, Simulations Plus, and Global Regulatory Strategies
Customize your experience choose the tracks and sessions that YOU want to focus on.
Experience innovative solutions for all stages of drug development from discovery through post-approval.
Wednesday, February 15th & Thursday, February 16th, 2023
8 AM – 12 PM Pacific Standard Time | 11 AM – 3 PM Eastern Standard Time | 1 – 5 PM Brasilia Time | 5 – 9 PM Central European Time
Novice & Advanced Users
- Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus – Comprised of live lectures and hands-on exercises utilizing the software, the workshop materials will demonstrate both theoretical and practical aspects of PBPK modeling. Each session will increase your confidence in building your own model, whether you are a full beginner or not.
- Application-Based Drug Discovery Workshop: Drug Design… Meet PBPK – This Next-Gen Discovery Workshop will show you how to combine machine learning and PBPK modeling seamlessly to support lead optimization, and candidate selection tasks in innovative ways.
Partner With Us
“There are few, if any, organizations that have six funded partnerships with the leading global health authority [FDA] entering 2023 like Simulations Plus,” said Dr. Le Merdy, Associate Director, Research and Collaborations.
- Simulations Plus and the University of Florida Awarded New FDA Contract to Support Development and Regulatory Assessment of Inhaled Products
- Simulations Plus and the University of Bath Awarded New FDA Grant
- Simulations Plus and the University of Connecticut Awarded New FDA Contract to Accelerate the Development of Long-Acting Injectable Products
- Simulations Plus Receives New Grant Award From the FDA
- Simulations Plus Teams Up with the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis to Secure New Grant Award from the U.S. FDA
- Simulations Plus Receives New Grant Award from the FDA
In Case You Missed It
New Year, New Career
New Year, New Career:
- Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Jr. PBPK Modeler
- Modeling Applications Scientist
- QSP/QST Modeling Scientist
- QT/C++ Programmer
- Sr. PBPK Modeler
NEW Video Series
Get to Know a Scientist
Say Hello, to the Newest Team Members:
- Frederico Martins, Principal Scientist & Scientific Lead (South America)
- Gustavo Mendes Lima Santos, Fellow, Regulatory Affairs
- Leya Li, Intern
- Nivea Voelkner, Assistant Director, Pharmacometric Services
- Yanna Chheang, R&D Engineer
Copyright © 2022 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cognigen, a Simulations Plus division
500 Seneca Street, Suite 600
Buffalo, NY 14204
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus division
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus division
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80