9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
This advanced GastroPlus® workshop will provide a more in-depth exploration of PBPK theory, execution, and application of the software as compared to the introductory workshop.
This advanced workshop is appropriate for scientists working in preclinical and clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics who want an in-depth understanding of how the highly interactive process of absorption (passive and carrier-mediated), metabolism in the gut and other tissues, and whole-body distribution affect PK and PD.
To attend this workshop, participants should be familiar with the following:
- Running basic GastroPlus® simulations Database and support file structure
- Primary inputs for physicochemical and pharmacokinetic parameters
- Basic physiology options for human and animal simulations
If you are new to GastroPlus® we recommend the following courses to attend prior to this workshop:
- GP100VR | Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus® Workshop
- GP101VR | GastroPlus® Introductory Workshop
Please register by Monday, February 12th, 2023 at simulations-plus.learnupon.com/store The course is limited to 25 participants.
*An account associated with a valid educational email address is required
Bulk Discount: We offer a 10% off multi-seat discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a coupon code and instructions for registering your group.