The Corporate Development Initiative actively pursues investments and partnerships in early-stage technology companies aimed at accelerating software and services innovations, increasing technology leadership in computational biology and chemistry, expanding total market opportunity, and identifying potential M&A candidates.
We invest in promising start-ups and companies in the pharmaceutical development industry that fit the following criteria:
- Experienced and talented leadership team with a track record of successful performance and a passionate commitment to the company’s vision.
- Addressable market equal to or greater than $400M, with sufficient untapped technology potential.
- Product is on the market or in the beta stage of development and has been created with input from clients and/or potential clients.
- Currently generating revenue or visibility within 12 months, with a clear path to cash flow breakeven within three years.
- Scalable business model with solid prospects for rapid growth.
If you have questions about the Corporate Development Initiative or would like to submit your pitch deck, please fill out the form below.