1:00-3:00 pm PDT | 4:00-6:00 pm EDT | 10:00 pm-12:00 am CEST | 6:00-8:00 am AEST
Identifying the right dose of the right drug for the right patient is a central objective of pharmaceutical drug development. However, the ultimate goal of pharmacometrics goes beyond regulatory approvals and commercial successes—it is to be of service to the patient by improving clinical outcomes
Precision dosing goes beyond traditional methods, in that it tailors the best individual dosing regimen for a given patient based on a wide range of factors that may affect the pharmacokinetics and/or response of a drug. Diverse software tools for model-informed precision dosing (MIPD) have been developed for this purpose. In this webinar, renowned academic and industry scientists from across the globe will share the latest advances in applying MIPD, as well as their insights about how to implement, apply and evolve model-informed precision dosing practices.
Participants will learn how other scientists are…
- Utilizing continuous learning from real world data in MIPD
- Implementing MIPD in routine clinical practice
- Using MIPD for anti-infectives
- Leveraging MIPD for administration of monoclonal antibodies in patients with immune-mediated inflammatory diseases
- Advancing therapeutic drug monitoring through the implementation of MIPD
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the live Q&A.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Ron Keizer, Co-founder and Chief Scientist, InsightRX
- Sophie Stocker, Senior Lecturer, The University of Sydney
- Sebastian Wicha, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Hamburg
- Erwin Dreesen, Assistant Professor of Pharmacometrics, KU Leuven
- Manuel Ibarra, Professor, Universidad de la República, Uruguay
Our moderators will be:
- Amparo de la Peña, Vice President, Pharmacometric Services, Simulations Plus
- Ana Ruiz, Head of Pharmacometrics, Gilead Sciences
Register now to save your spot! Registration is free.