9:00 am – 5:00 pm BRT
University of São Paulo Brazil
This introductory GastroPlus® workshop is designed for academic students to provide to them the necessary information and skills needed to execute basic physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling and simulations and to provide a foundational understanding of the GastroPlus software.
The topics included will be:
- Introduction to Physiologically Based Biopharmaceutics Modeling Using GastroPlus
- Mechanistic Absorption Modelling Considerations
- Mechanistic Dissolution Modelling Considerations Part 1
- Mechanistic Dissolution Modeling Considerations Part 2
- Mechanistic IVIVCs & Virtual Bioequivalence Part 1
- Mechanistic IVIVCs & Virtual Bioequivalence Part 2
- Dermal Administration
Required to attend:
- Academic status
- UniversityPlus GastroPlus License (Apply Here)
Register by Saturday, September 30, 2023.
*This workshop is in-person only.