8:00 am PST
What’s New in GastroPlus® v9.8.3?
Learn about the new and improved functionality to drive advances to PBBM/PBPK applications from discovery through post-approval.
Key enhancements include:
- Flexible handling of dose regimens to allow for administration of any Additional Dosage Routes model during simulations
- New validated swine PBPK model to drive pharmaceutical and veterinary medicine research
- New enzyme and transporter expression levels across species to expand the virtual population databases
- New validated NAFL and NASH disease populations with options to inform the NAFLDsym® software
- Improved reporting templates for the Monolix™ software to support the statistical analysis of virtual PBPK population results
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how these new features in GastroPlus support research across departments, inform regulatory interactions, and communicate with all software across the Simulations Plus universe!
Dan O’Connor, Senior Business Development Director