AAPS VCU Chapter Webinar
Keywords: administration, drug delivery, gastroplus, pbbm, PBPK, R&D, regulatory interactionSoftware: GastroPlus®Division: Simulations Plus
Locally acting drug products
• Ophthalmic route of administration
• Inhalation route of administration
Pharmacodynamic modeling with GastroPlus
Evolving relationship between in silico tools and R&D
- Model “supported” (first questions 20 years ago): Do you think modeling and simulation might help?
- Model “based” (current questions today): How can I maximize the value of modeling and simulation in my development program?
- Model “driven” (current & future questions): How do I change the R&D process to reflect the availability of in silico tools and techniques?