ADMET Predictor® 10.3 (APX.3): Flagship machine learning platform for ADMET modeling
Eric Jamois, Director of Business Development, will host a webinar to introduce the new ADMET Predictor® 10.3 (APX.3) flagship machine learning platform for ADMET modeling with extended capabilities for data analysis, metabolism prediction, and AI-driven drug design release. Panelist David Miller, VP of ADMET Cheminformatics will show some of the new features in APX.3, including details about a new REST API for deployment via Web services.
The following topics will be covered:
- New data analysis capabilities from MedChem Studio™
- Licenses extended to all users
- R-group analysis
- Compound selection
- Matched molecular pair analysis and more
- New knowledge base for metabolism predictions
- Access to external models for AIDD compound optimization
- Tautomer standardization and enumeration
- New ADMET Predictor service via REST API
Tune in the see and hear the latest advancements in ADMET Predictor®!