Register now. AAPS 2023 PharmSci 360 | Oct. 22nd-25th, Orlando, FL | Booth #2301 We invite you to join us at the opening plenary session, where we will celebrate Chief Science Officer Viera Lukacova’s elevation to Fellow within AAPS on Sunday Oct. 22nd, 5:00-6:30 ET. You’ll also want to catch these presentations:After countless hours spent on research and development, Simulations Plus will be previewing the next generation of modeling and simulation software at AAPS PharmSci 360 later this month! Now in final testing… GastroPlus® X will debut Spring 2024. New support documentation and expanded training opportunities will be announced next year as well. If you will be attending AAPS, please join us for a sneak peek of GPX at our 19th Annual User Forum on Oct. 24th from 6-9 pm.
- Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Oral Absorption Model to Predict Mucosal Permeability of Oral Cavity Drug ProductsPriyata Kalra Presenter:
- Refining Predictions of Food Effects on Drug Absorption: Models Predicting Gastric Emptying and Bile Concentrations Based on Fat Content and Caloric IntakeJames Mullin Presenter:
- Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modeling of Fexofenadine and Assessment of Transporter DDIs of Fexofenadine with P-gp Inducers and InhibitorsSuvarchala Avvari Presenter:
- Mechanistic Modeling of Intramuscular Administration of Long-Acting Injectable Suspensions Accounting for Fibrosis at the Depot SiteDaniela Amaral Silva Presenter:
The schedule for global conferences and webinars continues to expand!Gulf Coast Consortia Future of ADMET Symposium | Oct. 12th, Houston, TX
- Presentation: Predicting Oral Absorption with ADME Models & PBPK Simulations Michael Lawless Presenter:
GMP 2023 Symposium (Groupe de Métabolisme et Pharmacocinétique) | Oct. 18th-20th, Paris, France | Booth #3
- Pre-Conference Workshop: First in Human (FIH) Dose Selection: from Basic Concepts to Novel Considerations Presenter: François Bouzom
- Workshop: Pediatric PBPK workshop using GastroPlus®
- Presentation: New Approaches in PK Modeling and QSP of Biologics Maxime Le Merdy Presenter:
ACoP14 | Nov. 5th-8th National Harbor, MD | Booth #15
- Development of an Ocular PBPK-PD model to predict drug-mediated intraocular pressure reduction in preclinical species.Maxime Le Merdy Presenter:
- Pre-meeting Workshop: Applying PBBM/PBPK Modeling to Predict Absorption-Related Drug-Drug Interactions: Approaches, Special Considerations, and Link Toward Population PKPresenters: Maxime Le Merdy, Grace Fraczkiewicz and Sandra Suraez-Sharp
Upcoming Webinar Series:Ionization Prediction Summit Webinar SeriesJoin us for a 4-part webinar series, where industry experts will share insight, tools, and case studies showing how ionization modeling can inform drug discovery and decision-making. Register today! Sessions: Session 1 (Oct. 24th): Fundamentals of Ionization Session 2 (Oct. 31st): Data Collaboration and Model Validation #1 (Roche) Session 3 (Nov. 7th): Data Collaboration and Model Validation #2 (Bayer) Session 4 (Nov. 14th): Experimental Aspects of pKa Measurements Workshops: Need more training? See our upcoming workshops below.
- Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus Workshop
- Introduction to GastroPlus – Basic Concepts of PBBM
- Introductory GastroPlus Workshop: Tokyo, Japan
- Advanced GastroPlus DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology Workshop: Tokyo, Japan
- Advanced GastroPlus Phamaceutical Development Workshop: Tokyo, Japan
- GastroPlus Advanced Workshop: Pharmaceutical Development
Lastly, we would be pleased to schedule an onsite visit with you and your teams in the coming months…remember when we use to do this way back when?Let me know if this would be of interest to help renew our face-to-face support and provide you with the best information on how we might work together to accelerate your research.
By Dan O’Connor