Your #1 Ranked Team for Exposure and Safety Solutions!
Keywords: model-informed drug development, Modeling and simulations, research and development, toxicokineticsSoftware: ADMET Predictor®, DILIsym®, GastroPlus®, RENAsym®Conference: SOTDivision: DILIsym Services, Simulations Plus
Evolving Relationship Between M&S Solutions and R&D
- Model “supported” (first questions 20 years ago):
- Do you think modeling and simulation might help?
- Model “based” (questions 5 years ago):
- How can I maximize the value of modeling and simulation in my development program?
- Model “informed” (questions today):
- How do I change our R&D process to reflect the availability of in silico tools and techniques?
By Brett Howell, John DiBella
Presented at SOT 61st Annual Meeting and ToxExpo March 27-31, 2022