Join our Quantitative Systems Toxicology (QST) & Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) modeling experts for a 1 or 2-day course using DILIsym® X and NAFLDsym® software!
2-Day QST Virtual Workshop
September 21-22, 2020
This is a beginner’s course for clinicians, pharmaceutical/biotechnology scientists, and engineers in the areas of toxicology, clinical pharmacology, pharmacovigilance, DMPK and ADME – prior experience with DILIsym is not required.
What you will learn:
• concepts accepted by regulators related to drug-induced liver injury (DILI) monitoring and detection
• primary mechanisms often involved in DILI events
• mitochondrial dysfunction
• bile acids
• in vitro assay design and execution for DILI-related mechanisms
• pharmacokinetics, including prediction of liver concentrations using GastroPlus® and how this impacts DILI predictions
Why you should attend:
• Gain experience translating in vitro data into DILIsym parameter values, including the use of automated optimization
• Better understanding of simulating expected DILI outcomes for humans, rats, mice, and dogs
• Increase awareness of utilizing simulated populations (SimPops®) to predict infrequent events in a diverse patient population