As I mentioned last month, we are finally going to be attending a real conference, in-person, “non-virtually”! Please stop by and visit us at our booth at AAPS PharmSci 360 on Oct. 17th-20th in Philadelphia.
We will be highlighting the new release of GastroPlus v9.8.2 and ADMET Predictor (APX.3) High Throughput Pharmacokinetics module (HTPK) as well as the many other capabilities our company, now in its 25th year, has to offer.
Our scientists’ talks at AAPS this year are exceptional:
- Viera Lukacova: Applicability of Existing Prediction Methods to Non-Oral Routes of Delivery
- Neil Miller: MIDD in Preclinical Drug Development
- Jim Mullin: In Vivo Extrapolation of Precipitation with Complex Dissolution Experiments
- Jasmina Novakovic: Gender Related Differences and Pregnancy Induced Changes in Labetalol Glucuronidation Assessed via PBPK Modeling & Simulations
- Maxime Le Merdy: Clinical Ocular Exposure Extrapolation Using PBPK Modeling & Simulation: Levofloxacin Solution Case Study
Our webinar and workshop schedules are prolific and both interest and attendance has been stellar. Please sign up early as seats go quickly.
- PBPK Modeling of Pulmonary Drug Absorption: Challenges & Perspective
- Webinar replay for GP v9.8.2 release
- Intro to GastroPlus – This introductory GastroPlus® workshop is designed to provide participants with the necessary information and skills needed to execute basic physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling and simulations; and provide a foundational understanding of the GastroPlus® software.
- Advanced Workshop for DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology – This advanced GastroPlus® workshop will provide a more in-depth exploration of PBPK theory, execution, and application of the software compared to the introductory workshop.
Lastly, we continue to invite both presenters and attendees for the Simulations Plus MIDD+ 2022 virtual conference. Please register now and plan to be a contributor. We’ll have more information in the November newsletter about speaker proposals.
As always, let me know if you do need any help to increase the use, utility and understanding of GastroPlus and hope to see you in Philly next month…I did get my shots!
See you soon!
By Dan O’ Connor