The countdown to MIDD+ 2022 continues!
Watch the video to hear Neil Miller discuss the importance of preclinical verification of a PBPK model in a First in Human PBPK prediction presented last year.
Sign up for Neil’s FIH workshop after the MIDD+ conference.
- Upcoming GastroPlus Workshops
- University+ Academic Webinar Series
- PBPK Model in Special Populations with Rodrigo Cristofoletti from the University of Florida, Wednesday, February 23rd
- GastroPlus Academic Webinar Series with Gabriel Lima Barros de Araujo from the University of Sao Paulo, Wednesday, March 16th
- MembranePlus v3 is coming soon! Here are 3 exciting enhancements:
- New models of in vitro penetration (IVPT) and release (IVRT) tests for transdermal formulations for novel analysis of absorption and dissolution kinetics
- Expanded membrane transport model parameters for improved predictions of permeability coefficients for both small and peptide molecules
- Improved data handling and simulation performance
Early in the COVID-19 pandemic, Merck and the Cognigen division of Simulations Plus initiated a collaboration to support the accelerated development of molnupiravir, a ribonucleoside analog with broad-spectrum activity against many RNA viruses. Molnupiravir is co-developed by Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics and received emergency use authorizations in several countries including the US and the UK in late 2021. Register for MIDD+ to hear live from Merck & Cognigen scientists about how modeling activities contributed to the development of molnupiravir, and supported faster access to the patients affected by COVID-19:
- Use of exposure-response & immune-viral dynamics modeling to inform phase 3 evaluation of molnupiravir drug effect for COVID-19
- Population Pharmacokinetics for Molnupiravir in Adults with COVID-19
- Reserve your seat now for the Special Topics Course in Pharmacometric Methods on February 23rd & 24th.
- World Conference of Pharmacometrics – Register for a 2-Day Introductory Workshop In Population PK Data Analysis March 28th & 29th.
SOT & ToxExpo Annual Meeting
Mar. 27-31, San Diego, CA
Spend March Madness with us at an informative Lunch & Learn+ event,
Winning Safety & Exposure Modeling Solutions with Brett Howell + John DiBella.
Scientific presentations include:
- Modeling of Indinavir-Induced Crystal Nephropathy in RENAsym presented by Pallavi Bhargava.
- Modeling of Cyclosporine A-Induced Acute Kidney Injury with RENAsym presented by Jeff Woodhead.
- QST Modeling of Cimaglermin Alfa (GGF2) Hepatotoxicity Shows the Potential of BIOLOGXsym to Predict Biologics-Induced Liver Injury (BILI) presented Brett Howell.
- Mechanistic Modeling of Biologics-Induced Liver Injury (BILI) Predicts Hepatotoxicity of Tocilizumab through Both On- and Off-Target Effects presented by Lara Clemens.
- Evaluating the Nephrotoxicity of Cisplatin in Rats with RENAsym, a Mechanistic Model of Drug-Induced Acute Kidney Injury presented by Nader Hamzavi.
- Simulating MDR3 Inhibition-Mediated Cholestatic Liver Injury Using DILIsym X, a QST Modeling Platform presented by James J. Beaudoin.
- Upgrade to MonolixSuite R2021 today!
- Stream the Feature of the Week video #124
- Hear Jonathan Chauvin present, “Therapeutic Drug Monitoring for Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors. Possibilities, difficulties, and challenges” at MIDD+2022. Register here.
- Register for the 2022 Pharmacometrics Spring School! Courses include:
- This year, stop by our booth at the QSPC Conference, April 20-22.
Will we see YOU there?
Join your peers at MIDD+
Only 2 more weeks until MIDD+ 2022!
Copyright © 2021 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
Cognigen Corporation, a Simulations Plus company500 Seneca Street, Suite 600
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus company
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus company