July 2022 News/Events
University+ Summer Webinar Series
Watch the webinar replay to learn more about using GastroPlus® for PBPK modeling to assess the impact of diseases on oral drug absorption. Apply for the program here!
Beginner & Advanced
- July 25-28 Advanced Pharmaceutical Development
- Sept. 21-22 Special Topics Course in Pharmacometric Methods
- Aug. 22-23, Introductory GastroPlus® PBPK Modeling & Simulation Workshop (Quantum Bio Solutions distributor workshop) Yongin-si, South Korea
- Oct. 29, Introductory Course on Pharmacometric Modeling with Monolix™ @ ACoP13 Conference Aurora, CO
- Oct. 30, Advanced course on Pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix™ @ ACoP13 Conference Aurora, CO
- Join us for lunch on Tuesday, July 12 from 12 – 1 PM, Room 524.
- Visit our booth (#316) for a chance to win a seat in one of our GastroPlus® Intro. or Advanced virtual workshops. See Dan O’Connor, to pick up your raffle ticket.
- Bob Clark will present “AI-driven drug design (AIDD): Coupling high-throughput pharmacokinetic simulation (HTPK) to multi-objective molecular evolution of triazolopyrimidine antimalarial leads” on Wed., Aug. 24 from 4:40 – 5:00 PM
Join Us Live or Stream On Demand
July 13, Predicting PK of multisource acyclovir oral products through PBBM – in collaboration with Dr. Peter Langguth & Dr. Mauricio A. Garcia, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
July 26, Next Gen Tech for QST/QSP & PBPK Modeling – Learn how we are re-imagining, re-designing, and re-engineering the user experience for streamlined modeling and a faster learning curve for new users!
Sept. 7, Project Optimus – FDA’s New Dose Optimization & Selection Paradigm in Oncology Drug Development – hosted by Tom Sun, in collaboration with the US FDA’s Dr. Brian P. Booth & Dr. Hao Zhu.
- Simulations Plus Hosts 2nd Annual Pharmacometrics Workshop
- Simulations Plus Collaborates with Multinational Pharmaceutical Company to Provide Modeling & Simulation Support for COVID-19 Treatment
- DILIsym Software Publication Outlines Impact on the CGRP Field for Migraine
- MonolixSuite2021R2 released
- Welcome Robert Bell, Director, Pharmacometrics
- Welcome Yawen Fen, Business Development Consultant
- Welcome Brain Musser, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Human Resources
- Meet Our Interns
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cognigen, a Simulations Plus division
500 Seneca Street, Suite 600
Buffalo, NY 14204
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus division
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus division
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80