Daylight savings time is back, so spring and warm weather are not far off!
I am excited to again be attending an in-person conference—the AAPS NERDG Annual Meeting on March 31st, in Queens, NY (St. John’s University). Please let me know if you will be attending so we can connect. I look forward to seeing you!
In response to many requests to help speed up our clients’ research programs, our scientific team has created a new offering called Plug n’ Play PBBM. This program provides specialized ready-made models which will jumpstart your research. Let me know if you want to learn more and I will be happy to arrange a meeting to discuss this with you and your team.
As we exit the winter season, our workshop schedule continues to expand:
- PBPK Modeling for FIH Predictions April 24th – May 26th. Back by popular demand, this is one you don’t want to miss! This FIH-focused GastroPlus® workshop will provide an in-depth exploration of PBPK theory, execution, and application of the software as it pertains to FIH predictions.
- Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus
- Population Simulation & Virtual Bioequivalence: A Coruña Spain (PAGE 2023 Pre-conference GastroPlus Workshop), June 27th
- Physiologically Based Biopharmaceutics Modeling (PBBM) Best Practices for Drug Product Quality: Regulatory and Industry Perspectives, Aug. 29th-31st
- Transdermal Administration (TCAT™) in GastroPlus
- Injectables (IM, SQ, IA) in GastroPlus Including Biologics and LAIs
- Ocular Administration (OCAT™) in GastroPlus
- Oral Cavity Administration (OCCAT™) in GastroPlus
- Pulmonary Administration (PCAT™) in GastroPlus
- SOT ToxExpo March 19th – 23rd, in Nashville, TN Connect with our team at booth #1107. Josh Fohey, Brett Howell, James Beaudoin and Michael Lawless will be attending.
- Don’t miss our Lunch and Learn “Next Generation of Simulations Plus Software Tools Enable Accurate Exposure and Safety Assessments” on March 22nd from 12:00-1:00 PM, Room 101A. Lunch is first-come-first-served so arrive early!
- ASCPT 2023 Annual Meeting March 22nd – 24th, Atlanta, GA. Please connect with Saumitra Rahatekar to talk about your project needs or meet up with other team members from Cognigen and DILIsym Services.
- Join us for our After Hours Networking Event on Thursday, March 23rd from 6:30-8:30 PM EDT in the Greenbriar Room, Atlanta Conference Level, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Atlanta, GA.
Lastly for those that wish to revisit our very successful MIDD conference, replays for all presentations are available in our Resource Center. Please see more details below.
Thanks again for your continued support and please let me know if we can assist you and your team in any way.
By Dan O’Connor