The Next Generation of Tech is here!
Simulations Plus is excited to share some technical advances that have been made to two of the feature models developed by the DILIsym Services division! These advances have increased the efficiency with which simulations can be performed in DILIsym and NAFLDsym.
Beginner & Advanced
- Complimentary Introduction to GastroPlus
- GastroPlus Introductory Workshop
- GastroPlus & ADMET Predictor® Application-Based Workshop: Drug Discovery (Drug Design … Meet PBPK)
- GastroPlus Advanced Workshop: DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology
- RENAsym Introductory Course
- NAFLDsym Introductory Course
- IPFsym/ILDsym Introductory Course
- DILIsym Introductory Course
- Sept 19-21, GastroPlus Workshop for Complex Generics, Mumbai India
- Oct. 29, Introductory Course on Pharmacometric Modeling with Monolix™ @ ACoP13 Conference Aurora, CO
- Oct. 30, Advanced course on Pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix™ @ ACoP13 Conference Aurora, CO
Sept. 11-14, ISSX/MDO 2022– Visit us in booth #30.
- SHORT COURSE PRESENTATION:
- CSO Viera Lukacova will present “Absorption Predictions: Current Capabilities and Knowing the Gaps.”
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
- Sr. Scientist, Tarang Vora will present “Physiologically based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling of Pyrotinib to understand the impact of interplay between CYP3A4 and P-GP in its DDI’s with CYP3A4 inhibitors/inducers.”
- Scientist II Revathi Chapa will present “Delineating the complex interplay of enzymes and transporters in governing the absorption and disposition of Atorvastatin and the metabolites using physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling.”
- Postdoc Research Associate, UNC, Jeffry Adiwidjaja will present “Implementation of a Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling Approach to Predict Disease-Related Changes in Drug Pharmacokinetics in Patients with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.“
- Join Scientist II, James Beaudoin and Dir. of Sim. Tech., Haiying Zhou for a Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Faculty, Postdocs, and Graduate Students.
- VP, Strategic Consulting Services Tom Sun and Scientist Developer I Obinna (Obi) Obianom will be attending.
- Associate VP, Regulatory Affairs Xavier Pepin will be attending.
- DMDG, GMP, and SPS joint meeting (Oct. 3-5)
- IV RedIF Congress 2022 (Oct. 3-7)
- AAPS PharmSci 360 (Oct. 16-19)
- ACoP13 (Oct. 30 – Nov. 2)
Join Us Live or Stream On Demand
Sept. 7, Project Optimus – FDA’s New Dose Optimization & Selection Paradigm in Oncology Drug Development – hosted by Tom Sun, in collaboration with the US FDA’s Dr. Brian P. Booth & Dr. Hao Zhu.
Copyright © 2022 Simulations Plus, All rights reserved.
Simulations Plus, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
42505 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cognigen, a Simulations Plus division
500 Seneca Street, Suite 600
Buffalo, NY 14204
DILIsym Services, a Simulations Plus division
Six Davis Drive
PO Box 12317
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Lixoft, a Simulations Plus division
8 rue de la Renaissance Batiment D
92160 Antony, France
Telephone: +33 9 72 53 91 80