The GastroPlus® “Workshop from Home” Seminars (April 13-17)
Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling & simulation is increasingly used as a tool in drug product development, not only in support of clinical pharmacology applications but also from a quality perspective – enhancing drug product understanding. At Simulations Plus, we take pride in leading the PBPK revolution. This series is a condensed version of our in-person workshops:
- Introduction to GastroPlus software with Maxime Le Merdy
- Predictions for special populations with Viera Lukacova
- Predictions for drug-drug interactions (DDIs) with John DiBella
- Transporters in PBPK modeling with Ke Szeto
- PBPK/PD modeling with Haiying Zhou
Submit this form to evaluate GastroPlus for yourself.